It appears the over-the-top, sassy southern belle is no more as Lacey Evans returned to WWE television with a new look and new humility.
Lacey Evans has made her return to WWE screens in a backstage promo, packaged as a re-introduction to the origin story of Lacey Evans.
Evans appeared on screen looking fantastic as she returned from over a year away from the ring as she was pregnant and then recovering from having given birth to a baby daughter in December.
Evans spoke about her childhood including her Father who struggled with mental health and addiction issues, leading her Mother to flee the dysfunctional dynamic which ultimately left the family experiencing homelessness.
Lacey ended her promo by saying:
“I’m motivated, ready for anything, confident, caring wife, mother, sister, daughter, United States Marine and WWE superstar. That doesn’t make me better than any of these other WWE superstars, but they damn sure ain’t better than me.”
The segment ended with Michael Cole saying the story of Lacey Evans continues next week.
“That doesn’t make me better than any of these other superstars, but they damn sure ain’t better than me.” @LaceyEvansWWE #SmackDown pic.twitter.com/vR740CUYcR
— WWE (@WWE) April 9, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Top AEW Stars Written Off TV For ‘A Few Months’?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite