A new report has provided an interesting update on the future plans of Lars Sullivan following his WWE release earlier this year.
In February, it was reported that Lars Sullivan had been released by WWE. Following his departure, another report noted that he was considering a career in boxing.
Fightful Select (subscription required) has recently confirmed that Sullivan is in the early stages of training. The report noted that he’s open to capitalizing on his WWE past, and would consider taking a fight.
Sullivan reportedly noted that he wants to see how he progresses before he decides on anything, as he’s just “jumping in”.
It was previously noted that Sullivan wanted to work for a Bare Knuckle promotion, however Fightful Select stated that Sullivan hadn’t specified this to them.
It will be interesting to see what the 6ft 3, 330lb athlete chooses to do following his boxing training.
Jessie McKay (Billie Kay) and Cassie Lee (Peyton Royce) were also released by WWE earlier this year. The new name for former WWE team The IIconics might’ve just been revealed with a recent trademark filing.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39