A civil lawsuit has been filed against Tammy ‘Sunny’ Sytch, and her partner, James F. Pente, following a traffic incident that took place on March 25.
The lawsuit was filed on April 12 before the Circuit Court of the Sevenths Judicial Circuit in and for Volusia County, Florida, by the estate of Julian Lasseter, the man who lost his life in the incident.
The lawsuit alleges ‘negligence’ on Sytch’s part, and that Pente is “vicariously liable” for allowing her behind the wheel of his car.
Seeking ‘in excess’ of $30,000 in damages, the suit states:
- “Upon information and belief, on or about March 25, 2022, Defendant SYTCH was intoxicated and operating a motor vehicle owned by Defendant PENTE southbound on N. Yonge Street, at or near the intersection of W. Granada Boulevard in Ormond Beach, Volusia County, Florida.
- Defendant SYTCH operated the motor vehicle with the consent, either express or implied, of Defendant PENTE.
- On or about March 25, 2022, Julian L. Lasseter was also operating a motor vehicle southbound on N. Yonge Street, at or near the intersection of W. Granada Boulevard in Ormond Beach, Volusia County, Florida.
- At the time and place referenced in paragraphs 6 and 8 above, Defendant SYTCH negligently operated or maintained her motor vehicle so that it collided with the rear end of Julian L. Lasseter’s motor vehicle, causing severe and incapacitating injuries to Mr. Lasseter. These injuries resulted in his death on March 25, 2022.”
As of writing, court records do not reflect that either Sytch of Pente have officially been served.
As previously reported, a press release from the Ormond Beach Observer stated that Sytch crashed into a stopped vehicle at around 8:28pm on March 25, while driving southbound on US 1, just north of Granada Boulevard. TMZ later reported that police believed Sytch was under the influence of alcohol at the time of the incident.
Julian Lasseter was in the car that Sytch crashed into, and was later pronounced dead at Halifax Health Medical Center.
We will continue to provide updates on the lawsuit as they become available.
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release