Taking to Twitter this afternoon, WWE Raw star Mia Yim (known as RECKONING in RETRIBUTION), has revealed that she has tested positive for COVID-19 today.
Yim revealed that she’d had previously not tested positive for the virus, despite rumours suggesting she had. However, the former NXT star has unfortunately now produced a positive COVID-19 test.
This morning at around 10:30am, I debunked a rumor stating I was positive for Covid. For that, I must make a statemet. I have been getting tested everty week for several months now, all have been negatives. I was negative ladt week. I got tested this afternoon less than an hour ago and it came back positive. Please respect my privact. Please stay safe, wash your hands, and wear a mask. See you all soon!
Mia Yim will now almost certainly enter a period of self-isolation, meaning she will be forced to miss the next few episodes of Raw, as well as the Royal Rumble pay-per-view event tomorrow night.
WWE has yet to confirm the diagnosis. Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for any potential updates on the matter.
We would like to obviously wish Mia Yim (RECKONING) all the best following her positive test. We hope that she remains healthy and safe and can return to TV when it is safe to do so.
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39
- Upcoming WWE & AEW Events To Air Head To Head?