Miro has been cutting promos on his God since he lost his TNT Championship to Sammy Guevara back on the September 29 episode of AEW Dynamite.
Fightful Select (subscription required) has provided an update on Miro’s status, and why he has been out of the ring. Fightful notes that Miro currently has a hamstring injury, which is why he hasn’t been wrestling.
Miro has only wrestled twice since September 29, neither of which he was intended to wrestle, with him instead serving as the replacement for Jon Moxley in the AEW World Championship eliminator tournament.
Miro defeated Orange Cassidy in the semi-final on November 3, before falling to Bryan Danielson in the final at the Full Gear pay-per-view on November 13. Miro worked both of these matches with an injured hamstring, which is why his leg was taped up during the matches.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return