After it was announced earlier today that fans could see Sasha Banks again, now billed under her real life name, Mercedes Varnado, at an upcoming convention.
Of course as the speculation swirled, it has now been reported by Fightful Select that promoters who reached out to Banks’ camp in order to discuss booking the highly popular star were given some very interesting information in response to their inquiries.
According to the report, while non-wrestling related convention organizers inquiring about Varnado’s availability were quoted a firm, specific rate, wrestling related promoters were told something else entirely.
Apparently, many wrestling-related promoters that attempted to book her were informed that she was only taking non-wrestling related bookings until January 1, 2023.
Fightful was not able to confirm whether or not the rationale behind delaying wrestling related bookings was due to Sasha Banks’ preference or whether it was related to contractual obligations but noted they exhausted their sources trying to find out.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- CM Punk Dedicates Impending AEW Return To WWE Hall Of Famer
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Top Champion Names Drew McIntyre As Potential Title Challenger
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI