Tonight on WWE SmackDown, there were two qualifying matches for spots in the men’s Money in the Bank ladder match. Cesaro faced Seth Rollins while Baron Corbin fought Shinsuke Nakamura.
The first match of the night was the downtrodden Baron Corbin versus Shinsuke Nakamura. Unfortunately for Corbin, his bad luck continued.
Shinsuke Nakamura picked up the win and qualifies for the MITB Ladder Match.
The next match was Seth Rollins and Cesaro. Seth Rollins picked up the victory and rounded out the field of 8.
The field is SET. #SmackDown #MITB
— WWE (@WWE) July 10, 2021
Rollins and Nakamura join Kevin Owens, Big E, Drew McIntyre, Ricochet, John Morrison, and Riddle. Those are your 8 competitors for the men’s match.
However, there was a change to the women’s match as well. Carmella was named as the replacement for Bayley in the SmackDown Championship match. As a result, Liv Morgan is taking her spot at Money in the Bank.
Carmella vs Belair will take place on next week’s SmackDown instead of the pay-per-view.
WrestleTalk will have live coverage of both shows next week. Make sure to follow along.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed