SmackDown fan favourite Mustafa Ali has been quite open over the last year or so about the abuse he has suffered as a Muslim in the public eye.
One of the latest instances of disgusting abuse Ali has suffered came on Reddit when a fan insinuated that he would bomb the Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas during the 2020 Royal Rumble later this month.
Taking to Instagram, Ali responded to the racist meme, saying that “there is still much work to be done”.
“I had this sent to me today. A meme implying that at Royal Rumble I would bomb the place. Sigh. There is still much work to be done, friends. This a reminder, that just because you personally don’t experience something, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. I fight this, everyday.”
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- WWE Star To Make In-Ring Debut Soon
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match