The Latino World Order is back in wrestling, see who was invited to the exclusive group on tonight’s WWE SmackDown.
In a backstage segment, Rey Mysterio did not just thank Legado del Fantasma for having his back of late, he offered them some matching shirts to mark WrestleMania 39.
Busting out the vintage fit, Rey Mysterio gifted Santos Escobar, Zelina Vega, Cruz del Toro and Joaquin Wilde matching ‘Latino World Order’ shirts.
In WCW, Eddie Guerrero led a group of latino wrestlers to create the “Latino World Order” or “LWO” after becoming disgruntled with his treatment from management.
The popular shirt for the group has been used for various photo shoots with Latinx wrestlers throughout the subsequent time including even a Father/Son set with Rey and Dominik Mysterio.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star