In a feud some thought might have been over, Miro and Kip Sabian will be wrestling Chuck Taylor and Orange Cassidy at AEW: Revolution. Miro and Kip Sabian were advertised for a backstage interview with Tony Schiavone.
During the interview, Miro talked a lot of trash about how Chuck Taylor wasn’t a real man. Miro wants him to come home and Miro will teach him how to be a real man.
At one point, Tony was handed a note on notebook paper. He opened it to reveal a hand-written note by Chuck and Orange. They asked if they will wrestle them at Revolution.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) February 25, 2021
It had one of those elementary-style check yes or no boxes. Miro was infuriated. He said yes and then chewed up the paper and spit it at Tony.
Additionally, AEW announced a Tag Team Battle Royal. It had the 7 tag teams who are booked on the show competing for a future title show.
The teams in the graphic are Bear County, Uno/Grayson, Silver/Reynolds, Top Flight, Private Party, Proud-n-Powerful, and Butcher/Blade. The card is shaping up to be a fun one.
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’