A new title match has been announced for the NXT Vengeance Day event.
NXT will be presenting their next premium live event Vengeance Day on Saturday, February 4 from Charlotte, North Carolina.
On January 13, WWE announced that Wes Lee will defend the NXT North American Championship against Dijak.
On the January 10 New Year’s Evil edition of WWE NXT, Dijak defeated Tony D’Angelo to become the #1 contender for the North American Title.
Dijak returned to WWE NXT on the November 22, 2022 episode and quickly attacked Wes Lee to kickstart their feud.
The North American Championship match joins the lineup for NXT Vengeance Day with Bron Breakker defending the NXT Championship against Grayson Waller in a steel cage match.
For the full lineup for the Vengeance Day event, click here.
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) January 13, 2023
- New AEW Signing Confirmed
- Ole Anderson Passes Away
- The Rock Breaks Heel WWE Character To Send Message To Triple H
- Injury Concern For Top WWE Star After Elimination Chamber?
- Jack Perry’s First Match Since CM Punk Incident At AEW All In 2023 Confirmed
- Rumoured WWE Signing Officially Set To Become Free Agent
- Former WWE Champion Out With Injury
- CM Punk Reacts To Not Being Included In WWE 2K24
- Randy Orton Has Brutally Honest Reaction To Man Using RKO In Public
- Becky Lynch Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations