WWE President Nick Khan has shared his thoughts on NXT, following the brand’s reboot in September.
During the WWE Q3 financial results media call, Khan was asked how WWE feels about progress of NXT, now focusing on developing younger stars.
Khan stated that NXT will continue in its current direction, pointing out that some NXT talents have already found themselves ‘elevated’ to the main roster.
The WWE President credited Triple H (Paul Levesque) and Bruce Prichard for finding a younger and fresher in ring approach for the brand.
Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics recapped Khan’s response on Twitter:
…athletes may not be in the quote unquote wrestling space.
Analyst (missed name) filling in for Ben Swinburne of Morgan Stanley asks about international rights.
In the MENA region we continue to work on it. Something we remain optimistic and bullish on.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) November 4, 2021
You can read WWE’s 2021 third quarter financial results here.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Carmelo Hayes Teases Joining Returning Faction On SmackDown
- Spoiler For Planned Return On August 12 SmackDown
- Update On How Many Returns Triple H Has Planned
- Drew McIntyre Teases Huge Change For Clash At The Castle
- Here’s Who Pitched For Goldberg To Squash Brock Lesnar At Survivor Series 2016
- Zoey Stark Worked As Backstage Producer While Out With Injury
- AEW & NWA Relationship Reportedly ‘Fine’ After Comments From Tony Khan & Billy Corgan
- Former WWE Writer Recalls Stephanie McMahon Reaction To Finding Out He Was A Wrestling Fan