WWE President Nick Khan has shared his thoughts on NXT, following the brand’s reboot in September.
During the WWE Q3 financial results media call, Khan was asked how WWE feels about progress of NXT, now focusing on developing younger stars.
Khan stated that NXT will continue in its current direction, pointing out that some NXT talents have already found themselves ‘elevated’ to the main roster.
The WWE President credited Triple H (Paul Levesque) and Bruce Prichard for finding a younger and fresher in ring approach for the brand.
Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics recapped Khan’s response on Twitter:
…athletes may not be in the quote unquote wrestling space.
Analyst (missed name) filling in for Ben Swinburne of Morgan Stanley asks about international rights.
In the MENA region we continue to work on it. Something we remain optimistic and bullish on.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) November 4, 2021
You can read WWE’s 2021 third quarter financial results here.
- WWE Star Returns After Over 10 Months
- AEW Stars Join New Faction
- CM Punk Hilariously References Seth Rollins Incident Following WWE Return
- WWE Star Reacts To Banned Move Seemingly Being Unbanned
- EXCLUSIVE – Claudio Castagnoli Addresses CM Punk Joining WWE, Adam Copeland Joining AEW & More
- Top WWE Star Teases First Ever Match With CM Punk
- WWE Raw Ratings Following CM Punk Return Revealed
- WWE Star Returns With Bizarre New Gimmick
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Officially Joins Brand
- Mercedes Mone Shares Major Update On Wrestling Return