Some details have come to light regarding previous talks in WWE about reuniting Karrion Kross and Scarlett on the main roster.
The real-life couple spent Kross’ entire NXT tenure together, but when he was moved to Raw, Scarlett was nowhere to be seen, and he was made approximately 23,514 times less cool than he was in NXT.
However, it’s not like WWE had completely forgotten about Scarlett’s existence, because there were reportedly talks of bringing her back in at a later point which would have led to Kross becoming a bigger star.
Speaking on the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer said:
“There was talk, among other things, that they were gonna break them up and that he was gonna go and do so-so and then she was gonna come in and then he was going to be pushed as a big star with her – that had been talked about among a million things that had been talked about and it obviously never happened.”
Karrion Kross and Scarlett were both among 18 names released by WWE on November 4.
They’ve both been pretty active on social media since being let go, as Kross has been posting some new cryptic vignettes, and Scarlett has announced she’ll be on a magazine cover soon.
Quote via Ringside News
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines