Triple H has been absent from NXT and WWE creative since he suffered his cardiac event in September of 2021, with Shawn Michaels heading the booking in NXT.
WWE recently rebranded NXT to the NXT 2.0 we see today, and many have wondered what Triple H’s role in the brand would be when he returns to creative.
However, per Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there are currently no plans on Triple H (Paul Levesque) returning to run NXT or do any creative, due to his recent health issues.
Obviously if his health improves and he wants to, that could change, but the word is that it’s not anything people have been told is happening imminently.
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Raquel Rodriguez Finishing Move Gets New Name After Previous Name Deemed Too Vulgar
- Charlotte Flair Marries Andrade El Idolo
- Bryan Danielson & William Regal Arrive Early To AEW Tapings To Train With Younger Talent
- Shinsuke Nakamura Debuts New Tag Team With Riddle
- CM Punk Updates His List Of AEW Dream Matches
- New Documentary ‘Wrestling With Whiteness’ Premiering Today
- Paige VanZant Will Make AEW In-Ring Debut At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill On The Baddies Concept: ‘Where Are The Women Wrestling Fans?’
- AEW Fan Fest Today In Las Vegas Ahead Of Double Or Nothing