The 2023 WWE Draft is now in the books, with the first post-draft edition of SmackDown set to take place tonight.
The draft saw numerous top names move over to the blue brand, including Edge, Bobby Lashley, AJ Styles and United States Champion Austin Theory.
There were also several NXT call-ups made in the draft, with Grayson Waller, Cameron Grimes, Pretty Deadly, Alba Fyre and Isla Dawn heading to SmackDown.
Ahead of tonight’s show, PWInsider Elite (via Wrestling Inc), we now know how WWE perceives the top stars of the brand’s male roster.
Internally, Edge is listed as the number one babyface on the brand, with the top six faces being listed in the following order:
As for the heel side, Roman Reigns is obviously at the top, but the list features a lot of younger stars, including Grayson Waller.
The heels list is ordered as such:
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run
- WWE Star’s First Match In Nine Months Announced