Former NXT Tag Team Champion Giovanni Vinci (fka Fabian Aichner) has commented following his recent gimmick change.
The ex-Imperium member returned to NXT TV on Tuesday’s (June 14) episode, defeating Guru Raaj in singles action
WWE NXT has now shared a digital exclusive backstage interview with Vinci, in which Vinci noted that NXT was in a desperate need for some style, and that he’s in a league of his own.
He finished the promo with his new catchphrase ‘Veni, Vidi, Vinci’, a play on ‘Veni, Vidi, Vici’, Latin for ‘I came, I saw, I conquered’.
Vinci last appeared on NXT TV as Fabian Aichner on the April 5 episode, walking out on his tag partner Marcel Barthel during their bout against the Creed Brothers.
Barthel has since debuted on the main roster as ‘Ludwig Kaiser’, alongside Gunther, who defeated Ricochet for the Intercontinental Championship on last week’s episode of SmackDown.
Stay up to date with every WWE title change of 2022 using our tracker at this link.
.@VinciWWE is in a league of his own.#WWENXT pic.twitter.com/xAwTzOVp3V
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) June 15, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’