WWE NXT 2.0 star Harland has revealed that he and his long-time girlfriend, Isabella, are now engaged to be married.
Harland shared photos from his proposal on Twitter, writing:
“My Twin FLAME said YES❤️❤️ I LOVE YOU FOREVER #MyPrincessIsabella”
Harland (Parker Boudreaux) signed with WWE in February 2021, and quickly gained a positive reputation within the Performance Center.
Debuting the Harland character on NXT TV in October, the former football star has established himself as a dominant force on the brand, defeating Andre Chase and Guru Raaj in singles competition. Harland last wrestled on the January 11 edition of NXT 2.0. Stay up to date with NXT 2.0 win/loss records at this link.
We send our congratulations to the happy couple.
My Twin FLAME said YES❤️❤️ I LOVE YOU FOREVER #MyPrincessIsabella pic.twitter.com/nqg9gqJSZ7
— HARLAND (@harlandwwe) February 15, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run