As reported by PWInsider, NXT‘s Oney Lorcan recently sustained an injury, thus putting him out of action for the foreseeable future.
The injury occurred at NXT TakeOver: Chicago II during the fantastic NXT Tag Team Championship match, which pitted Lorcan and Danny Burch against defending Champions Kyle O’Reilly and Roderick Strong of the Undisputed ERA.
The reported injury is a broken orbital bone, and has led to Lorcan missing the most recent set of NXT TV tapings, which took place this past Thursday.
The former CZW Heavyweight Champion signed a developmental contract with WWE in October 2015.
There is currently no word on how long Lorcan will be out for, but he is said to be undergoing surgery as soon as possible.
We at WrestleTalk wish him a speedy recovery.
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’