The offical viewership numbers for the September 8 ‘Super Tuesday II’ edition of WWE NXT on the USA Network have now been revealed.
As per Showbuzz Daily, the show drew 838,000 viewers, which is down from the prior week’s 849,000.
The 18-49 demo rating was also down to 0.22 from 0.26.
This was the second straight week that NXT aired on Tuesday instead of Wedsnesday opposite AEW Dynamite, a move that the company and network have reportedly discussed making permanent.
Promoted prior to the show were Adam Cole vs Finn Balor in an NXT Title match and Rhea Ripley vs Mercedes Martinez in a cage match.
NXT will be back to Wednesday next week unless anything changes.
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Nature Of Recent Procedure Amid WWE Absence
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- AEW Star Interested In Facing Goldberg In Retirement Match
- AEW Star Reveals Pitch For WWE WrestleMania Crossover Match
- Bobby Lashley Backstage Update With WrestleMania Status Uncertain