The overnight viewership figures for the August 31 episode of NXT, featuring Tommaso Ciampa’s return to singles action, have been revealed.
In the 18-49 demographic, this week’s show received a 0.17 rating, also up from last week’s 0.16 rating in the same demo.
On the show, Tommaso Ciampa wrestled his first singles match since NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver in April, defeating Ridge Holland. Roderick Strong was also in action, pinning Ikeman Jiro before celebrating with the new Diamond Mine line-up.
This episode of NXT was pretaped, with the brand set to return to live broadcasts on September 14.
A new report has revealed that the NXT will be produced by Vince McMahon and Bruce Pritchard following the brand’s reboot.
- WWE ‘Very Worried’ About Upcoming SmackDown
- Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian Revealed
- ‘National Scissoring Day’ Celebration Set For October 5 AEW Dynamite
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For September 30, 2022
- Triple H Makes Change To Gunther’s Ring Name?
- Here’s What Saraya Had To Say During First AEW Promo
- Huge Stipulation Match Added To WWE Extreme Rules
- AEW Dark: Elevation Spoilers For October 3 Revealed
- Malakai Black Shows Off Incredible New Head Tattoo (PHOTO)
- MJF Match Announced For October 5 AEW Dynamite