An AEW star has commented that they liked the roster better “when there wasn’t as many people.” Find out what else he said!
Orange Cassidy has commented on the expanding size of the AEW roster as one of the originals in the company.
As an AEW original, Orange Cassidy has been around the company throughout the highs and lows of its foundational years, so what does he think about the ever expanding AEW roster?
To promote an upcoming AEW Dynamite in Baltimore, Orange Cassidy was on a local TV news broadcast to discuss AEW.
Commenting on the ever growing locker room of world class talent, Cassidy said:
“A lot more people on the roster, a lot more people I have to fight. I liked it better when there wasn’t as many people for me to fight. But now that I have to fight all these new people, it’s tiring.”
Explaining what fans could expect from attending AEW Dynamite live in Baltimore, Orange Cassidy said:
“AEW, when you go to a live show, it’s just a giant party. So if you can imagine theater, musical, broadway, mix it in with a little Monster Jam, a live music rock concert and a stunt show: can’t beat it.”
Orange Cassidy continues to be a fighting champion, scheduled to defend his AEW All-Atlantic Championship again this week on AEW Dynamite.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Intense Dispute As WWE Star Calls Another’s Gimmick ‘Stale’ After Being Accused Of Copying Catchphrase
- Photo: Matt Riddle Shows Off New Look Amid WWE Return Rumors
- WWE Star Confirms Departure From The Company?
- WWE Star Urges Fans To Stop Complaining, Says He’s ‘Content’ With ‘Silly’ Gimmick
- Real Reason For ‘Last Minute’ Change To Ronda Rousey Title Plans
- Top WWE Raw Star To Make NXT Return On February 7 Episode
- Top Star Compares WWE To Succession TV Series
- Backstage Reaction To AEW House Shows
- Booker T Calls Current Star’s Performance “Oscar-Worthy”
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Breaks Character To Cosplay As Danhausen On Jericho Cruise