The overnight viewership numbers for the final episode of WWE SmackDown before Sunday’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view have been revealed.
Last night’s February 19 show drew an average of 2.072 million overnight viewers as per Showbuzz Daily.
The hourly breakdown was as follows:
- Hour 1 – 2.038 million
- Hour 2 – 2.105 million
Ahead of the show, it had been announced that Edge and Roman Reigns would have a confrontation, as well as the big six-man tag match with the Elimination Chamber participants as the main event.
Do bear in mind these are just the overnight numbers and the final ones will be out on Monday.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’