If you’ve ever wanted to be in charge of WWE programming, then now is your chance. The Peacock Network is hiring new staff to help oversee WWE programming on its streaming service.
According to a report from PWInsider, the following positions are available:
The WWE Network is going away for US subscribers and WrestleMania will only be available through Peacock.
Having the biggest show of the year be the first time you only broadcast on Peacock could be a social media catastrophe for WWE if things go south during the broadcast.
Hey, but at least it’s also the longest show of the year, so, they’ll have plenty of time to get things fixed.
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Nikkita Lyons Provides Injury Update After Being Pulled From NXT 2.0
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- Men’s Owen Hart Foundation Tournament Final Set For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Paul London Says He Was ‘Shut Down Immediately’ When Reaching Out About AEW Role