Petey Williams is reportedly being fast-tracked into the WWE producer system.
It was previously reported that Williams was listed as the sole producer for Roman Reigns vs King Woods on Friday’s edition of SmackDown. This listing seemed unusual, as it had only recently been reported that Williams was having a producer try-out, and Michael Hayes usually helps to put together Roman Reigns’ matches.
Ringside News – which has had several backstage reports confirmed by the likes of Fightful and Dave Meltzer in recent times – Hayes was actually the producer for the SmackDown match, and Williams was listed as he was shadowing Hayes.
The report also stated that Ringside News had been told “Petey Williams is shadowing Michael and other producers to get fast tracked into the system.” Williams will reportedly continue shadowing producers as he learns the role.
A separate report has revealed that Molly Holly has been praised for her recent work as a WWE producer.
- Brandi Rhodes Makes In-Ring Return For WWE
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- NXT UK Invasion On NXT Heatwave
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- Fascinating Details On ‘Real-Life Animosity’ Between John Cena & The Rock
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- AEW Star Kris Statlander Expected Out For 6-8 Months
- Eric Bischoff Says Tony Khan Is Booking AEW ‘Like A 14-Year-Old’
- Renee Paquette Recalls Vince McMahon Laughing At Her For Needing To Pee