Petey Williams is reportedly being fast-tracked into the WWE producer system.
It was previously reported that Williams was listed as the sole producer for Roman Reigns vs King Woods on Friday’s edition of SmackDown. This listing seemed unusual, as it had only recently been reported that Williams was having a producer try-out, and Michael Hayes usually helps to put together Roman Reigns’ matches.
Ringside News – which has had several backstage reports confirmed by the likes of Fightful and Dave Meltzer in recent times – Hayes was actually the producer for the SmackDown match, and Williams was listed as he was shadowing Hayes.
The report also stated that Ringside News had been told “Petey Williams is shadowing Michael and other producers to get fast tracked into the system.” Williams will reportedly continue shadowing producers as he learns the role.
A separate report has revealed that Molly Holly has been praised for her recent work as a WWE producer.
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Update On Another Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match