WWE released nine wrestlers yesterday (April 15), two of whom were former IIconics tag partners Billie Kay and Peyton Royce.
Kay released a statement shortly following her release, and now Royce has followed with a similarly emotional post on her social media platforms, thanking both WWE and fans for their support.
Thank you ❤️ pic.twitter.com/IVig0sl4pN
— Relentless Royce (@PeytonRoyceWWE) April 16, 2021
Since her release, fans have speculated that she may join her real-life husband Shaun Spears in AEW, hopefully brining Billie Kay with her.
The two were an immensely charismatic and popular act during their time as a team, and hopefully this is far from the last we see of the two women together.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal