Fightful Select reported some interesting information regarding Piper Niven ahead of her debut on Monday Night Raw last night alongside Eva Marie.
The report notes that Piper Niven debuting alongside Eva Marie was the plan as of the weekend, but that was dropped. However, those plans were reinstated, and Piper ended up debuting on the show.
Due to the “rapid changing nature of Raw”, Fightful notes that it was unclear whether or not Niven would even be debuting on the show, but the Scot did end up appearing and beating Naomi.
The report also notes that the name “Doudrop” had been considered for Piper Niven, who was nameless on last night’s show, on the main roster. You can read more about that by clicking here
Fightful also notes that Niven has been at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando to prepare for her debut.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?