14-time WWE World Champion Randy Orton appears to be enjoying the ongoing beef between AEW stars MJF and Sammy Guevara.
MJF and Guevara, representing the Pinnacle and Inner Circle respectively, have been at each other’s throats for months and will finally go one-on-one on the June 30 episode of Dynamite.
They seem to be ramping up their beef on social media, and Randy Orton certainly appears to be enjoying it along with the AEW fans.
MJF posted a controversial tweet yesterday (what’s new?) and ended up with a whole load of Twitter eggs trying to get at him, which included the use of a picture from his childhood.
Said picture was then shared by Guevara, who, as you can see, found it pretty amusing:
Orton apparently found it pretty amusing too, because he’s one of the over-10,000 people who have liked the above tweet.
It’s not the first time MJF has had the attention of a WWE star recently, because King Corbin reacted to his recent cryptocurrency launch as well.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- More On Rumored New WWE Championship Belt
- AEW Star Shares Future Plans After Announcing Departure From Company
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- WWE Star Triple H Brought Back Shares How Long He Was Under Contract Before Return