The ratings for last night’s (August 9) episode of Raw saw a decrease in viewership from the week prior.
Per Wrestlenomics, this week’s episode of the show drew 1.790 million viewers, which is down from last week’s 1.821 million viewers, and is the lowest rating in the post-Thunderdome era.
The show also scored a 0.49 in the 18-49 demographic, a decrease from the 0.51 the show scored the previous week.
Wrestlenomics also posted the following trends in regards to the show:
Raw was ahead of last week’s Dynamite in all other demos we have data for. But there were some narrow margins. In P18-49, Raw was ahead by just 6%, ahead with M18-49 by 1%, and ahead on P18-34 by 8%.
Viewer counts in thousands for this week’s episode with difference versus the median of the last four weeks in parentheses:
P2+: 1790 (-2%)
P18-49: 629 (-3%)
M18-49: 401 (-8%)
F18-49: 227 (+2%)
P18-34: 195 (-10%)
M18-34: 102 (-25%)
F18-34: 93 (+11%)
P35-49: 434 (+1%)
M35-49: 299 (-1%)
F35-49: 135 (+4%)
non-P18-49: 1161 (-1%)
This week’s show was advertised to feature Bobby Lashley & Charlotte Flair talking segments, as well as the return of Randy Orton, though the latter was only announced a few hours before the show on Monday afternoon.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- AEW Star Legitimately Injured On Dynamite
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Update On Legitimate Injury During AEW Dynamite
- AEW All Access Reveals Young Bucks Considered Retirement After All Out
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- Potential Spoiler On Major Musical Artist Set For WrestleMania 39
- This NXT Star Trained Vince McMahon & Steve Austin For WrestleMania Matches