It has been several months since MVP was able to walk around without his trusty cane. However, he has now provided an update on his injury.
While speaking on WWE’s Spanish social media platforms, MVP revealed that he may have to have another knee surgery. However, he said he hopes he can avoid it. Here is the quote, courtesy of Fightful:
“As many of you know, my knee has been bothering me for some time now. I injured it a few months ago in the ring and while it’s better, it hasn’t healed yet. We’ve been trying to avoid surgery. We’re gonna try one more procedure and if it still doesn’t work, then I might have to get some minor arthroscopic surgery for the knee. But, not yet. We’re still gonna try another treatment first.”
While Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander were exiled from The Hurt Business, MVP has still been managing WWE Champion Bobby Lashley. He led Lashley to victory over Drew McIntyre at WrestleMania 37 and will attempt to do the same thing at WrestleMania Backlash.
MVP’s last match took place in a six-man tag match on the February 15 episode of Raw.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- VIDEO: AEW Star Teases In-Ring Return After Almost A Year Away
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Kenny Omega Vs Hijo Del Vikingo Title Match Announced