It has been several months since MVP was able to walk around without his trusty cane. However, he has now provided an update on his injury.
While speaking on WWE’s Spanish social media platforms, MVP revealed that he may have to have another knee surgery. However, he said he hopes he can avoid it. Here is the quote, courtesy of Fightful:
“As many of you know, my knee has been bothering me for some time now. I injured it a few months ago in the ring and while it’s better, it hasn’t healed yet. We’ve been trying to avoid surgery. We’re gonna try one more procedure and if it still doesn’t work, then I might have to get some minor arthroscopic surgery for the knee. But, not yet. We’re still gonna try another treatment first.”
While Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander were exiled from The Hurt Business, MVP has still been managing WWE Champion Bobby Lashley. He led Lashley to victory over Drew McIntyre at WrestleMania 37 and will attempt to do the same thing at WrestleMania Backlash.
MVP’s last match took place in a six-man tag match on the February 15 episode of Raw.
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For August 12
- Kota Ibushi Teases AEW Run & Reunion With Kenny Omega
- Tony Khan Addresses Rumors About AEW Backstage Unhappiness
- Tony Khan Provides Clarification On Huge Rumored Change To AEW Pay-Per-Views
- Amari Miller Deletes Twitter After Controversial Sasha Banks Comment Causes Huge Backlash
- CM Punk Returns On AEW Dynamite Quake By The Lake
- Freddie Prinze Jr Wanted Karrion Kross As His First Champion
- AEW Trios Championship Tournament Bracket Revealed
- Miro Argues WWE Schedule Is ‘Too Much’
- Britt Baker Fuels Speculation About MJF With Recent Instagram Post