Tonight on WWE Raw, Shayna Baszler fought Dana Brooke. This match came after Baszler and Nia Jax injured Lana and took her out of TLC this Sunday.
Dana Brooke surprisingly took control of the match. Brooke went to the top rope. Nia Jax got involved and shoved Brooke off the top rope.
Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler continued to attack Brooke after Baszler was disqualified. This brought out a returning Mandy Rose and a kendo stick.
I’m backkkkk ? https://t.co/kzXMYT2MLv
— Mandy (@WWE_MandyRose) December 15, 2020
Rose unloaded on Jax and Baszler until the numbers were just too much. Asuka made the save and Rose, Brooke, and Asuka stood tall.
Rose has not been on television for a number of weeks after suffering a storyline injury at the hands of Baszler and Jax. Many had hoped this was a way of separating Brooke and Rose.
However, this does not appear to be the case as commentary talked about the duo being reunited after her return. It’s possible, Rose could be the fill-in partner for Lana on Sunday.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed
- Two NXT Stars Reportedly Backstage At May 29 WWE Raw
- NXT Stars Debut On WWE Raw
- Spoiler For WWE Star Returning From Injury On Raw?