The new number one contender for the Raw Women’s Championship was crowned on tonight’s WWE Raw show in Seattle.
On tonight’s show, a Triple Threat match took place to crown the new contender, with Piper Niven and Michin Mia Yim being set for the match.
The third spot was given to a member of Damage CTRL, with Bayley originally speaking to Adam Pearce about being in the match, which didn’t sit well with Dakota Kai and IYO SKY, who said that Bayley has had her chances at Bianca, and one of them deserves the spot.
The spot ended up going to IYO, who took on Piper and Mia in the three-way.
IYO ended up victorious in the match, with Dakota celebrating with IYO in the ring while Bayley watched on applauding from ringside.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run