Wade Keller of PWTorch is reporting that new Executive Director of Monday Night Raw Paul Heyman was sat beside Vince McMahon for the entirety of last night’s episode.
Many fans have commented that the show was full of things to suggest that Heyman is already having a big influence on the show, from Braun Strowman and Bobby Lashley destroying half the stage, to Corey Graves shouting “Holy S**t!”
According to Keller, there was no friction between the two men, and instead they worked together harmoniously. This was highlighted in a number of segments throughout the night, which were very much a combination of the two men’s styles.
Keller went on to praise WWE for not going on about the changes, and instead being subtle and showing fans that the promotion is capable of presenting a different product without having to completely overhaul everything.
According to Keller, Paul Heyman is very popular backstage with a large amount of talent having built good relationships throughout his several years working backstage.
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Cody Rhodes Drives Big Wedge Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa?
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule