According to a report in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE COO Triple H met with top free agent Killer Kross this past week to discuss the possibility of him joining WWE.
Kross was released by Impact in December 2019, and it has been heavily rumoured since then that he would be joining girlfriend Scarlett Bordeaux in WWE.
The report from the Observer reads:
“While not signed yet, the betting line is that Kevin Kaser, 34 (Killer Kross) ends up here. There was thought to be interest in him across the board in wrestling due to his look. Multiple sources said Kaser and Paul Levesque were to have met this week. Besides Impact he had worked a lot on-and-off in AAA and Konnan was a huge proponent of him as far as potential.”
While he is likely to sign for WWE, Kross also has a match for Major League Wrestling (MLW) on February 1, when he will take on “Filthy” Tom Lawlor, the current MLW World Champion at the MLW: Fightland show.
We will be bringing you all the updates regarding Kross’ future when they become available.
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- The Rock Shares Condolences To Iron Sheik’s Family: ‘Rest In Power, Uncle Sheiky’
- Kris Statlander Retains TBS Championship, AEW Rampage To Feature Big Women’s Match