A report has emerged claiming that WWE stars are “on edge” as management is hiding its creative plans from talent heading into WrestleMania.
As per Ringside News – which does have a good track record recently when it comes to WWE backstage reports – management has told writers and producers they must get permission from either Vince McMahon or Bruce Prichard before telling talent about plans.
It’s said that this process has “eliminated feedback” from talent, because now they don’t even know what they’re going to be doing.
This is being implemented so only a select few people know what the plans are for the company’s biggest show, probably so the plans don’t get leaked, but it has contributed to low morale among the wrestlers.
Talent are said to be “on edge” and “the work environment [in WWE] is at an all time low”.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Big News On What Vince McMahon Was Doing At WrestleMania 39
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- Tony Khan Says Former WWE Star In ROH Is ‘Never Going To Happen’
- WWE Star Thinks Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Situation Is ‘Inexcusable’
- Injury Update On Dante Martin After ROH Supercard Of Honor