A report has emerged claiming that WWE stars are “on edge” as management is hiding its creative plans from talent heading into WrestleMania.
As per Ringside News – which does have a good track record recently when it comes to WWE backstage reports – management has told writers and producers they must get permission from either Vince McMahon or Bruce Prichard before telling talent about plans.
It’s said that this process has “eliminated feedback” from talent, because now they don’t even know what they’re going to be doing.
This is being implemented so only a select few people know what the plans are for the company’s biggest show, probably so the plans don’t get leaked, but it has contributed to low morale among the wrestlers.
Talent are said to be “on edge” and “the work environment [in WWE] is at an all time low”.
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- WWE Sets Up Jey Uso Vs. Jimmy Uso For WrestleMania 40
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- Cody Rhodes Breaks Silence After Bloodline Attack On WWE Raw
- Jade Cargill Pulled From Big WWE Match
- Two NXT Stars Spotted At WWE Raw
- ‘Massive Issue’ Caused By New Policy For Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone AEW Debut Show
- WWE Name Change For Former AEW Star
- Untelevised Footage Of CM Punk Comments After WWE Raw Went Off Air
- WWE Star Returns After Three Month Absence