WWE star Rey Mysterio’s next feud was revealed on the December 2 edition of SmackDown.
Mysterio was transferred to SmackDown in October to separate him from his son Dominik, who now rolls with the Judgment Day faction on Raw.
Rey couldn’t avoid Dominik on Thanksgiving however, with Dominik and Rhea turning up at the Mysterio family residence to attack the wrestling veteran.
While Rey will already be sleeping with one eye open after the attack, he might as well keep the other open, as another star has targeted him.
On Friday’s edition of SmackDown, a vignette aired featuring Karrion Kross and Scarlett reading tarot cards.
At the end of the promo video, Scarlett uncovered a Rey Mysterio tarot card, revealing Kross’ next target.
Kross returned to WWE in August, shortly after Triple H took over creative as the company’s Chief Content Officer.
He instantly entered a feud with Drew McIntyre which culminated with their steel cage match at Extreme Rules in October.
In his most recent TV match, Kross defeated Madcap Moss on the November 18 episode of SmackDown.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker right here.
You can watch the vignette below:
— WWE (@WWE) December 3, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE SmackDown Stars Move To Raw
- Huge News On Stone Cold Steve Austin Plans For WrestleMania 39
- Backstage Reaction To Hardy Royal Rumble Performance
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Brock Lesnar WWE Elimination Chamber 2023 Status Update
- Confusion Surrounding Nia Jax’s WWE Roster Status After Royal Rumble
- Post-Royal Rumble Update On The Rock Appearing At WrestleMania 39
- Big Spoiler For Another UK WWE PLE?
- Backstage Reaction To Royal Rumble Ending Featuring Bloodline & Sami Zayn
- Triple H Ribbed WWE Star At Royal Rumble