Rhea Ripley has commented on her dominant win over Natalya at WWE Night of Champions.
In one of the most one-sided victories in recent memory, Rhea Ripley defeated Natalya in 69 seconds to retain the SmackDown Women’s Championship at WWE Night of Champions.
Unfortunately for “The B.O.A.T.”, this loss came on her 41st birthday on May 27.
Speaking on The Battleground Podcast, The Judgment Day member was asked about her dominant win. She replied:
“I saw that it was, what, 69 seconds? I was like, ‘Very fitting.’ I mean, I gave her a birthday present. You know how many people want to get pinned like that? Happy Birthday, Nat.”
As previously reported, Natalya has gotten back in the ring to get back on track with a top Japanese star.
The former SmackDown Women’s Champion will face Zoey Stark in a Money In The Bank qualifying match on the June 5 edition of WWE Raw.
Transcription via Fightful
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- Released WWE Stars Reveal Backstage Details About Vince McMahon
- VIDEO: ROH Champion Holds Hilarious Training Session
- Claudio Castagnoli Comments On Bryan Danielson’s Potential ‘Retirement’ Plans
- Legendary Wrestler Calls Will Ospreay ‘The Perfection Of Modern Wrestling’