WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair has taken to Twitter with praise for last night’s match between MJF and Chris Jericho on AEW Dynamite.
The match was the fifth in the ‘Five Labours of Jericho’ which has been five Jericho matches in consecutive weeks on Dynamite, with the final being against MJF if he could win the prior four, which he did.
One of the stipulations for the match was that Jericho couldn’t enter to his Judas entrance music, but the crowd performed an acapella version which was a great moment.
Following the match, which MJF won, Flair tweeted:
Congrats To @IAmJericho And @The_MJF! Chris, You Made Our Business Better For Everyone Tonight, And You Made Me Proud! This Is What The Great Ones Do! WOOOOO!
It’s Still A Mystery Why Flair Thinks He Has To Start Every Word With A Capital Letter But Oh Well.
Flair has been in AEW-related news as of late following his appearance in Andrade El Idolo’s corner against Kenny Omega at AAA TripleMania.
Ric Flair is expected to join AEW following his WWE release earlier this month, largely due to the fact he’s already good friends with Tony Khan, but also because of his relationships with several people who are already with the company, including Andrade.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed