It was reported earlier this week that both Robert Roode and Primo Colon had been suspended for 30 days by WWE after violating WWE’s Wellness Policy.
Roode was last seen in November when he was stretchered out of the arena following a brutal beatdown by Roman Reigns, which culminated in Roode having a table tipped onto him.
According to Dave Meltzer, prior to Roode’s suspension he and tag partner Dolph Ziggler were booked to take on The New Day for the SmackDown Tag Team Championships at TLC, but plans were changed following the suspension.
There is still no word on what Roode or Colon’s Wellness Policy violations were, but as it was the first time for both, their suspensions will only last 30 days, so the pair won’t be able to wrestling until next decade…not that Colon was going to.
New Day vs. The Revival is one of three tag title matches on the TLC card, which you can see below.
TLC card (as of December 12):
Bray Wyatt vs. The Miz
King Corbin vs. Roman Reigns
WWE SMACKDOWN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Big E & Kofi Kingston (c) vs. The Revival
WWE WOMEN’S TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP TLC MATCH
Kabuki Warriors (c) vs. Charlotte Flair & Becky Lynch
Aleister Black vs. Buddy Murphy
Rusev vs. Bobby Lashley (With Lana)
WWE RAW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
The Viking Raiders (c) vs. TBC
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed