Ronda Rousey is set to be one of the driving forces behind a backyard wrestling documentary.
Rousey and her husband, fellow UFC fighter Travis Browne are credited by the filmmaker as executive producers.
Jason Nawara tweeted September 8 he is in the process of creating the documentary. Nawara’s Twitter bio lists him as “Producer/Writer/Director in that order for Ronda Rousey’s No DNB Productions” and says he also makes a pro wrestling show.
An announcement I’ve wanted to make for 20 years: Next week I head onto the road to make BYWF the Documentary.
It’s finally happening. HOLY S**T!
Let’s celebrate with this @GameOverGreggy guillotine!!
The UFC Hall of Fame member and former UFC women’s bantamweight (135-pound) champion hasn’t wrestled for WWE since 2019.
Rousey, a former champion during her time in Raw’s women’s division, has since had a child and is pursuing other ventures.
- Potential WWE Signing Shares Emotional Goodbye After Farewell Match
- Scrapped World Heavyweight Championship Match For Elimination Chamber 2024 Revealed
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- WWE Star Set For Big Push Heading Into WrestleMania 40
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- AEW Star Pulled From Collision Due To Illness, Replacement Announced
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- Former AEW Star Set To Return For February 24 Collision