Ronda Rousey is set to be one of the driving forces behind a backyard wrestling documentary.
Rousey and her husband, fellow UFC fighter Travis Browne are credited by the filmmaker as executive producers.
Jason Nawara tweeted September 8 he is in the process of creating the documentary. Nawara’s Twitter bio lists him as “Producer/Writer/Director in that order for Ronda Rousey’s No DNB Productions” and says he also makes a pro wrestling show.
An announcement I’ve wanted to make for 20 years: Next week I head onto the road to make BYWF the Documentary.
It’s finally happening. HOLY S**T!
Let’s celebrate with this @GameOverGreggy guillotine!!
The UFC Hall of Fame member and former UFC women’s bantamweight (135-pound) champion hasn’t wrestled for WWE since 2019.
Rousey, a former champion during her time in Raw’s women’s division, has since had a child and is pursuing other ventures.
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Sami Zayn Reveals How Far Back Bloodline Story Was Pitched
- Top WWE Star Details Getting Backstage Heat For ‘Nothing They Did’
- AEW Star Says They Had No Idea About Major AEW Moment
- Backstage Details On Scrapped Plans For WWE Star In-Ring Return
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode