A former champion is reportedly set to return to the ring as a surprise entrant in tonight’s Royal Rumble match.
As per WrestlingNews.co, Paige has been cleared for in-ring action, and will make her WWE return during tonight’s show. It is unclear whether Paige is back full-time, or if her Rumble appearance will be a one-off.
The former Divas Champion retired from in-ring competition in April 2018 due to a severe neck injury. Paige hasn’t wrestled since the December 2017 Madison Square Garden WWE house show.
In September 2021, Paige revealed that her current WWE deal is set to expire in June 2022. The former wrestler has teased her return to the ring frequently over the last few months, recently reacting to speculation that she will enter this year’s over-the-top-rope contest.
As of writing, 23 competitors have been announced for the women’s Royal Rumble match. Stay up to date with every announced Royal Rumble entrant using our tracker, at this link.
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- Another WWE Star Trying To Join Judgment Day
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event
- Raw Star Who ‘Never Wins’ Addresses WWE Booking