If you’ve been watching SmackDown recently you will have noticed that at random points during the show, the screen appears to glitch, showing a ring of lights or an envelope.
Due to the ring of lights, many thought this was some kind of repackaging for Mustafa Ali, who uses a similar symbol in his entrance, but according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, this may not be the case.
Dave Meltzer writes that the best bet for the new character is Killer Kross, who was confirmed as a WWE signing in February 2020.
“There will be a significant debut on Smackdown which was teased on the show this weekend with static and a symbol. The best bet seems to be Killer Kross only because of the word Kross was going to be fast-tracked as compared to most signings and because of the war with AEW, they are not as apt to move key people that have been established on NXT television.”
There has also been talk that Kross could debut on the main roster alongside girlfriend Scarlett Bordeaux, who was also recently signed to WWE.
Kross was one of Impact Wrestling’s biggest stars, but left the promotion at the end of 2019 following months of contract issues.
Do you want to see Killer Kross on SmackDown? Let us know in the comments on Twitter.
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed