Late last night (or whenever you saw the news in your country), it was reported that WWE star Mike Kanellis had officially asked for his release from the company, posting a long message on Twitter to explain his decision.
— Miracle (@RealMikeBennett) October 14, 2019
As you can see, he explained exactly why he is unhappy and therefore you would expect any reasonable employer to grant him his release.
Oh wait he works for WWE. The current rumour, as reported by cagesideseats, is that Kanellis’ request will not be granted, and that he will likely have to sit out the rest of his newly signed 5-year contract, doing whatever humiliating thing WWE asks him to do.
There are some who do not have sympathy for Kanellis, given how recently he signed a new deal with WWE, but it was mostly a positive and supportive response from fans.
Despite the rumour that he will not be released, several fellow WWE stars replied to the tweet wishing him luck in the future, which would point towards his request being granted, but it really does feel like WWE is refusing to release anyone right now.
Good luck my friend. As long as U Keep that fire burning… You’ll be fine.
— Kurt Angle (@RealKurtAngle) October 15, 2019
Love you, dude.
— ALI / Adeel Alam (@AliWWE) October 14, 2019
- Lio Rush Provides Update On Shoulder Injury & Return Plans (Exclusive)
- Hiromu Takahashi Pulled From Forbidden Door
- Update On Cesaro’s Wrestling Future Amid Forbidden Door Speculation
- Ronda Rousey In Action During WWE SmackDown Dark Match
- The Rock Reacts To Pat McAfee Using His Catchphrase On SmackDown
- AEW Star Taz Shows Off Incredible Weight Loss Photo
- Bayley Teases Returning For Money In The Bank
- Watch Alexa Bliss Rap ‘Lose Yourself’ In Her Hometown
- Bret Hart Posts Emotional Message 20 Years After Stroke
- Damian Priest Believes We’ll See Bad Bunny In A WWE Ring Again