Rusev was one of the many wrestlers let go last month by WWE in a cost-cutting measure during the Coronavirus Pandemic. He took to Instagram today to let fans know what he would be doing while riding out his non-compete clause.
As you can see, Rusev has shaved his head and grown a corona-beard. He also announces that he plans to start a Twitch stream to show just how great he is at video games.
“So, this is the deal. I got fired, right? Professional wrestling, blah, blah. Who cares? Exciting news is going on … We’re going to start a Twitch channel pretty soon because I want to show you all how good I am at video games.”
While he may be playing video games for the next 90 days, I wouldn’t expect him to be doing this for long once wrestling returns to some kind of normalcy.
Rusev is too talented not to land a job somewhere if he wants it. IMPACT, AEW, ROH, and NJPW should all come calling for Rusev when he is able to sign.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Update On Major AEW Stars’ Contract Lengths
- Another WWE Star Expected To Get Old Name Back
- Spoiler For Planned Return On August 12 SmackDown
- Carmelo Hayes Teases Joining Returning Faction On SmackDown
- Update On Cody Rhodes Surgery & WWE Absence
- Report: ‘A Lot Of Uneasiness’ Backstage In NXT UK
- Dave Meltzer Awards Latest 5.5 Star Match