Sami Zayn is back on WWE Raw after 10 months out with a shoulder injury.
Zayn hasn’t been seen on WWE TV since losing a match to Bobby Lashley at last year’s Money in the Bank, after which it was reported that Zayn was to have surgery to repair both of his rotator cuffs.
It was announced shortly before Christmas 2018 that Sami would be returning soon, which apparently means 5 months if you’re WWE. Can’t wait to see Surivor Series soon.
Sporting rather less hair than before and falling over during his entrance, Sami called out anyone in the back for a match, and out came newly crowned Intercontinental Champion Finn Balor.
In all honesty why did anyone think this was a good idea? Either a returning guy would lose or Finn would have a 1 day title reign.
Sami then cut an “I didn’t miss you, the fans all smell” promo, so I guess he’s a heel now.
Can’t wait to see Sami at next year’s Andre the Giant battle royal.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star