Former NXT Cruiserweight Champion Santos Escobar has shown off his insane body transformation.
The leader of Legado Del Fantasma took to Twitter with side-by-side photos showcasing his impressive physique. The Mexican star is now absolutely shredded:
Yes!!! YOU CAN!! Sí!!! TÚ PUEDES!! ??☠️?? pic.twitter.com/yv54n9DtNR
— SANTOS ESCOBAR??? (@EscobarWWE) December 20, 2021
Escobar last wrestled on the December 7 edition of NXT 2.0, defeating Xyon Quinn in singles action. This was his second match since unsuccessfully challenging for the North American Championship in October.
Earlier this year, Santos Escobar argued that every member of Legado Del Fantasma is ready for a main roster call-up. The Emperor of Lucha Libre also expressed a desire to wrestle Rey Mysterio.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement