WWE Hall of Famer Scott Hall is reportedly on life support due to health complications that arose following his hip surgery.
Per Wade Keller of PWTorch, Hall suffered three heart attacks last night. The heart attacks are thought to be caused by a loose blood clot, a complication from Hall’s recent surgery.
Hall had underwent surgery earlier this month, after breaking his hip from a fall.
Hall made his wrestling debut in the mid-1980s, working for a number of promotions before joining WWE in 1992 as ‘Razor Ramon’. The four-time Intercontinental Champion was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame twice, first as Razor Ramon in 2014, and again as part of the NWO in 2020.
Our thoughts and prayers are with Scott Hall, and his family at this time.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy