Seth Rollins is set to compete on the February 20 edition of WWE Raw.
On last Monday’s WWE Raw, Seth Rollins appeared on Miz TV with things getting heated between the two former WWE Champions.
After pushing the issue between Rollins and Logan Paul, Seth went on a tirade detailing why he has so much animosity towards the social media star for eliminating him from the 2023 Men’s Royal Rumble match.
On Monday afternoon, WWE announced that Seth “Freakin” Rollins will face The Miz in singles competition on tonight’s episode.
This comes off the heels of Saturday’s Elimination Chamber event where Rollins came up short in the United States Championship Elimination Chamber match thanks to Logan Paul costing him the bout that led to Austin Theory retaining the gold.
As previously reported, Rollins’ WrestleMania match against Paul has been all but confirmed.
For the full results from the Elimination Chamber show, click here.
TONIGHT on #WWERaw @mikethemiz goes one-on-one with @WWERollins! pic.twitter.com/FvTcLeJQDZ
— WWE (@WWE) February 20, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt