Earlier on this week WWE confirmed that WrestleMania 37 will take place at the SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California on March 28, 2021. The logo for the show takes a Hollywood theme.
It has been rumoured that with the show taking place in Los Angeles and taking a Hollywood theme, world-famous movie star and former WWE Champion The Rock will return to the company to take on his cousin Roman Reigns.
One of the most iconic WrestleMania matches in history was contested at WrestleMania X8 in 2002 when The Rock went one-on-one with ‘Hollywood’ Hulk Hogan.
Now Raw star Seth Rollins has taken Twitter to urge WWE to book him in a match against Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania 37 next year.
The greatest wrestling company in the world bringing the greatest event of the year to LA in 2021 #hollywoodrollins vs. #hollywoodhogan Book it, brother! @WWE @HulkHogan https://t.co/gSnT5oBCKZ
— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) February 11, 2020
Hulk Hogan has yet to comment on the news. However, the former WWE Champion has made it pretty clear that he isn’t best pleased that his last match was for TNA and not WWE, so perhaps we could see the “Hulkster” back in the ring one more time.
Speaking of Seth Rollins, it has been rumoured that he and Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch will be taking some time away from WWE following WrestleMania 36 in April.
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups