Former RETRIBUTION member Shane Thorne sported a new look for his dark match against Austin Theory at Friday’s SmackDown taping.
During his entrance, Thorne wore khaki shorts, and a crocodile tooth hat, notably worn by Paul Hogan in the Crocodile Dundee movies.
When Ryan Satin shared a video of Thorne’s new entrance, the former Australian star joked that the look is hardly new to him:
“I mean… I’ve always been Australian”
I mean… I've always been Australian 🤷♂️
— 'Hysterical' Shane Haste (@ShaneTMDK) September 25, 2021
Thorne hasn’t featured on WWE TV since competing in the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal on the April 2 episode of SmackDown.
Following this appearance Thorne wrestled a dark match in June as SLAPJACK, before dropping the RETRIBUTION name ahead of a dark match on July 16.
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Officially Announces Parker Boudreaux Is All Elite
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Karrion Kross References Release In Promo On SmackDown
- Swerve Strickland Reacts To Hit Row WWE Return On SmackDown
- Talent Believe The WWE Draft Is Coming After Clash At The Castle
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- Another Legal Update On Jeff Hardy DUI Case
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw