On tonight’s NXT 2.0 (August 2) a popular star wrapped up their most recent feud and left fans wondering if he could be main roster bound?
While the hardcore feel of Sikoa vs. Wagner certainly matched elements of intensity from SummerSlam’s battle between Tribal Chief Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar, including backstage props and stunning near falls.
With Vic Joseph on commentary noting, “Solo certainly knows about fighting in the streets, he’s been doing it since Day 1,” as well as mention of “the island” from Sikoa in his video package, NXT 2.0 has been leaning into Sikoa’s royal lineage and connection to the main roster’s Bloodline.
In real life, Solo Sikoa is the younger brother of Jimmy and Jey Uso.
With two enormous Super Kicks rocking Wagner, Solo Sikoa took to the top ropes and to the skies as he took flight onto the NXT 2.0 commentary desk to finally pick up the pinfall victory to close out their feud.
What’s next for Solo Sikoa, either on NXT 2.0 or the main roster? Keep up with WrestleTalk for all the breaking WWE news on your favorite form of social media! Follow WrestleTalk on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss